Many manufacturing marketers have tried webinars as a way to increase sales and gain brand awareness. According to a recent survey by Content Marketing Institute and Adobe, 53% of B2B marketers (which includes manufacturing companies) use webinars as a tactic. Even more interesting is the fact reported that of those marketers who had tried webinars and then stopped for one reason or another were using them for product oriented topics like training or product launches.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Interesting Similarities Between a Manufacturing Assembly Line and a Modern Marketing Process
- The Huge Opportunity for Manufacturing Companies
- Introduction to Manufacturing Marketing Matters
- Sneak Peek at “The New Way to Go-to-Market for Manufacturing”
- Marketing Automation – Is it right for manufacturing?
Blogs I Follow