Manufacturing Marketing Matters – a podcast
Manufacturing marketing is challenging and marketers are challenged with a unique set of circumstances, but these challenges are very common from one organization to the next. This podcast is dedicated to helping marketers in manufacturing to excel in their profession, make a known contribution to the business goals and advance the marketing function within their organization.
Listen to our podcast HERE
Ultimately, our goal for Manufacturing Marketing Matters is to transform themselves, their teams and their place in the organization from one of a simple line item on the expense side of the ledger to a source of revenue on the income side of the ledger.
- Frequency – a new episode will be posted every week first thing Monday morning
- Length – each episode will run between 20 and 30 minutes
- Guests – every episode (except the 000 introduction episode) will feature an guest with specific experience in marketing for manufacturers. Guests will be either a fellow manufacturing marketer with a success story to share, an expert in a certain marketing strategy or tactic (i.e. SEO, Content Marketing, Marketing Automation, etc.) as it relates to manufacturing, or a marketing consultant who specializes in marketing for manufacturers or the industrial sector.
- Format – there will be 3 parts to each episode
- A discussion with the guest expert where they share their experience and knowledge about the challenges faced by manufacturing marketers.
- The Challenge Topic as submitted by you, the listener.
- Final actionable take away you can use right away to advance the practice of marketing for manufacturers or to advance your marketing career.