This article from HBR offers a good discussion, but portrays the issue in a very broad sense. There are many more cultures to consider. The main thing is to be aware of our innate ethnocentric nature.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Interesting Similarities Between a Manufacturing Assembly Line and a Modern Marketing Process
- The Huge Opportunity for Manufacturing Companies
- Introduction to Manufacturing Marketing Matters
- Sneak Peek at “The New Way to Go-to-Market for Manufacturing”
- Marketing Automation – Is it right for manufacturing?
Blogs I Follow