Hello and welcome to my new blog about Content Marketing. There is quite a buzz about content marketing these days. What’s that? You’re not aware of the buzz? Time to get on board. Content marketing is not new. In fact the first known instance, aside from the cave drawings back in 4200 B.C.E., was a farm publication from John Deere, The Furrow, published in 1895. However, in this modern day and age content marketing is critical to growing your business. Those firms that understand how to leverage content for early engagement will decimate their competition. Stay tuned for more posts and information about the science and the art of content marketing.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Interesting Similarities Between a Manufacturing Assembly Line and a Modern Marketing Process
- The Huge Opportunity for Manufacturing Companies
- Introduction to Manufacturing Marketing Matters
- Sneak Peek at “The New Way to Go-to-Market for Manufacturing”
- Marketing Automation – Is it right for manufacturing?
Blogs I Follow